Sunday, May 2, 2010

Email Addresses

Okay I'm going to post the email addresses I have, if there is a better one to reach you at let me know.

Beast Mode - live4vgames@sbcglobal.com

I now have Bmac, Kevin, TC, BJ, Throwback, Mykl, Sizemore, and Burmys. I know for sure I have the email they use. I'm having to send another update of the Draft Prospects because I just realized I didn't take off LB Derrick Ballad, he is now on Boise. And I found I guy to replace him in Tray Blackmon so he is on their now with a scouting report. I'm also going to post a Draft Big Board tonight with the Top 15 or 20 players on it. Right now sounds like we are going to try for the draft to be next Sunday night depending on if some more people can come.

Okay Beast Mode can you let me know if you are still using that email address? If so, I will have everyones and you should get the rosters and prospects, if you didn't get that email let me know.

11 comments:

Crash said...

Ah, bigmike - my email's changed... again. So, yeah crashcarson15@gmail.com's the new one. No big deal though, I've got them emailing the messages to each other.

Big Mike said...

Alright.

Also instead of doing Tiebraker games Hawai'i gets the #4 pick since they were the West #2 and Las Vegas get's the #7 pick since they were a #3 seed and Connecticut was a #2.

BJBerthiaume said...

mine is correct

TC said...

Samezies.

Anthony Farris said...

throwback.ccslc@gmail.com

Kevin said...

mine is correct

Burmy said...

Mine has changed...it's now racinerhinos@gmail.com (But my team's still the Memphis Kings)

Big Mike said...

Yeah i saw you post it on the other topic Burmy, I sent everyone the email. So let me know if you didn't get it.

TC said...

I propose that everyone gets registered on the site: hockey.tk before the draft so we can get a game going after we've drafted for anyone who wants to hang around. the game is simple but fun as hell once you get the hang of it. more info: http://tinyurl.com/29aqj7n

Bmac said...

bmatukewicz@msn.com

Beast Mode said...

Reach me at zgresens@gmail.com now.