Sunday, May 2, 2010

Draft Date

Okay we need to all think of a day we can do the draft, I would think that I can do it any week night except Friday. I could probably do it next Sunday too but I just don't know about Friday or Saturday yet. We could do it tonight but I want to make sure everyone has the chance to be a part of it or at least know that the draft is going on and they have someone they want to pick for them. Last year was not really a good way to do it, because some owners didn't get to tell who they wanted to draft for them which isn't fair. I'll try and sim the tie braker games today, all I gotta do is supersim so it shouldn't take too long.

Also Welcome aboard Bmac! Have you made him an author yet Mykl? And has he said he's moving the team for sure? Just wondering cause you implied it in the last post.

8 comments:

droozer said...

Well, I remember Bmac saying he wanted to move them to Omaha. Congrats Bmac! If you guys need any help with anything (Scheduling, simming [I'll probably get the game or NCAA 11] etc.) just post a comment on any thread or shoot me an email: droozer12@gmail.com

Michael said...

NOT tonight or friday.

Crash said...

I could do it next Sunday, but probably not Saturday.

Crash said...

ps this is sizemore... again.

TC said...

Sunday is the only day that works for me, unless I don't have a makeup baseball game on Wednesday, that'd work too. Otherwise I have games all week.

Crash said...

Same here TC. We've got like 7 in 9 days coming up I think. Since no games are allowed here on Sundays, that works best.

BJBerthiaume said...

I would guess that I can do it Sunday, but I can't guarantee it. We have prom on Saturday, and no school monday so i can't guarantee I will be home. For me, tomorrow and wednesday nights around 8 are probably best for me. I really don't mind having one of the mikes draft for me though if they would want to.

Big Mike said...

I'll draft for you if you can't make it BJ, just email me some guys and positions if you know you won't be able to make it for sure.