Monday, May 10, 2010

Updating Rosters

Alright, since I'm updating the rosters, is it okay if I just release the lowest rated player at whatever position you got a draft pick? I could keep them on the roster but this would make it a little easier. Also I'll make a Trade Block post, so if you have some guys you wanna throw a name on the trade block just post them. You may want to wait till after I send the draft updated rosters out but I know Las Vegas has Leaf on the block, so I thought there might be others.

11 comments:

Kevin said...

Sounds fine to me

Crash said...

Sounds fine to me as well.

Crash said...

Hey, can I do the scheduling this year? Also, Bmac are you planning to stay in the west?

Big Mike said...

Sure Sizemore, and I would say Bmac has to stay in the west, since we are keeping the conferences.

Bmac said...

Yep, staying in the west. That was sort of part of the agreement in terms of where my team can be located.

Unknown said...

I thought I was doing the schedule?

Kevin said...

I'm sorry if I should know, but who are you Brian?

Crash said...

Ah, that's right - totally spaced that - it's yours man.

Crash said...

Oh, and I asked the same thing a couple of weeks ago and found it to be who I thought it was - Barrish.

Unknown said...

Yeah, it's me. You win. ^_^

Big Mike said...

Lol I forgot about that too, you can just shoot me an email Brian, about the schedule format and interleague rivalries to include. rolltider7@hotmail.com