Sunday, May 9, 2010

2010 MLF Draft Results



Trades

Alabama Gladiators trades TE Michael Matthews/80 and K Mike Vanderjagt/82 to San Antonio Nightmare in exchange for HB Shaun Alexander/82

Hawai'i trades K Leigh Tiffin/83, G Jake Grove/83, and 14th pick to Alabama Gladiators in exchange for C Evan Mathis/79 and 6th pick

Alabama Gladiators trades 36th pick, WR Tyrone Prothro/82 and CB Tim Jennings/80 to San Antonio in exchange for WR Dante Hall/ 87

I drafted for the following teams, Louisville, Boise, Alabama, Connecticut and Albuquerque. I did the best I could with all the picks, I think you will be happy with them. Mykl drafted for himself and Memphis.

Best Draft IMO: Louisville, capitalized at every position they needed, including a 5th round steal in QB Jevan Snead who is a point better the Brooks.

Worst Draft IMO: Quebec, they did have the last pick in all the rounds, but they picked a Fullback in the 2nd round, when they could have waited a little longer, and then they drafted a Runningback? Which was confusing, they almost got a DT with this pick and called him a LB although he is far to big for this pick. But who knows a 2 Runningback system could work, they could have updated other places though.

I will work on updating all the rosters, and work on putting together a free agent list, and we will have a free agent signing week, then we will look at kicking off!

7 comments:

Kevin said...

Great Draft guys, I think I did pretty well for myself!

Big Mike said...

Mykl whenever I'll send you the document, it might be easier to read, and when your ready to post the draft board just replace it with the list on here.

BJBerthiaume said...

I am soooooo sorry I forgot to email you. But thanks a ton for drafting for me Mike, great job!

Bmac said...

Thanks for drafting for me, I didn't have AIM and I couldn't get the download to work. I am pleased with the picks you made for me (especially the first one).

Also, there may be some news about the future of the Albuquerque franchise soon, so Leave eyes open...




Can anyone find my hint?

TC said...

THEY'RE LEAVING ALBUQUERQUE!!!

Great draft by me, especially my third pick which I was harshly criticized for by my peers. Boo to you guys.

Big Mike said...

It's fine BJ, just as long as you are happy with your picks haha. And your welcome Bmac, your team was in a tough spot to draft so low and have so many spots to improve but I tried to get the best guys I could for you. Also, looking foward to the announcements, anyone thinking a Nebraska team is in the future?

Also TC, unless Deuce goes down, that 3rd round pick wasn't the best pick in the world :P but whatever floats your boat.

Beast Mode said...

Great job Mike.