Monday, April 20, 2009

Offseason Begins!

Alright guys, it was a very succesfull year for the Spring season of Minor League Football, we have two expansion teams coming and we are looking for another great season! We need to figure some stuff out though, every team is only allowed to have 49 players on their roster, so if you asked me for your roster/depth chart last season you should know that already. I was thinking we would have 4 rounds for the Draft, then you get so many days to sign your draft picks, of course we need sizemore to work on the salary for a 49 man roster before we have a draft/free agent signing. I'm working on a biggg class for the Free Agent/Draft because we have to have the Expansion draft as well and hopefully we will have a large Free Agent Pool this season, in case your unhappy with a player at QB like San Antonio was this past season, you could release your QB and sign another. Obviously we need to figure out the Salary System before we begin anything, dealing with rosters. So Sizemore just get on it as soon as you can. Also Beast Mode write down all of Week 1 and 2 games and re-create the rest of the schedule please.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who's jerseys are the Polaires going to be wearing? I've seen different ones from Sizemore, Mike, and Throwback

Big Mike said...

Well TtC picked mine but you can pick any of them or make your own I guess.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to take a stab at making my own, but if they don't turn out so well, I guess I'll take yours Mike

Anonymous said...

P.S. Do I have to use the Blitz cut?

sizemorematters said...

Nope.

Michael said...

cuck futs for this season

Big Mike said...

YaY lol

Anthony Farris said...

So let's see
UNIFORMS

LA: same as last year?

ALA: same as last year let the redness?

BOI: mine?

LOU: same as last let the yellerness

MEM: mine?

PC: same as last? recolours of black alt?

SA: same as last year? Mykl's? I might have a concept?

QUE: TC's? Mike's? mine? Mykl's?

CON: mine.

ALB: who knows any more?

I missed someone.

Michael said...

i didn't like your king jersey, and sizemore, what about my tiki mask logo as the primary?

Anthony Farris said...

I like the pineapple.

And Elvis did :P

Michael said...

that's the secondary
and

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

maybe if the alt was powder blue, i would

Beast Mode said...

Uhhhh I found the schedule...

Anonymous said...

Were the Polaires colors taken from a different team, or just created? The reason I want to know is so I can get the correct colors from ssur.

The Rays, perhaps?

Michael said...

random, but...
I think rays colours would work. We already have a royal, and light blue team. Navy, and light blue would be cool

Beast Mode said...

Taken from the Redhawks

Anthony Farris said...

The logos are is the website just see the polaires tag.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Here's the Polaires with Rays colors, I think it looks sharper and tougher in a way.

http://i435.photobucket.com/ albums/qq80/twins_vikes_wild_mn/ polaireswithrays.png

I had to seperate the address with spaces.