Friday, April 10, 2009

Championship/Bronze Bowl Re-sheduled

Hey guys really sorry, but I dont see how I can get two games simmed today unless I rush and I dont really want to do that for the Championship game, the reason the LOU-BOI game has basically been delayed is my power keeps going out and coming back on, it was for about 30 minutes arouns an hour ago, thier are some really bad storms around my City and in Huntsville and everything so it may blow over here in an hour or so but for now I cant sim any games because the power just keeps going on and off. I will try and do the Bronze Bowl sometime tonight if possible and it look's like the Championship is going to be tommarow unless y'all want a Easter Game. Anyways I will try and keep yall up to date if my power gos out again and let yall know when I can do the games. Really Sorry again.

9 comments:

Anthony Farris said...

Ohh Throwbacks 15th Birthday/Easter game!!!!!!

Beast Mode said...

No problem Mike.

Beast Mode said...

And I vote for tomorrow because I'll probably be REAL busy on Easter/Throwback's birthday.

Big Mike said...

Yeah tommarow may be better for me too, I just have to wait and see, no matter what the Bronze Bowl will be tommarow night.

Big Mike said...

or tommarow afternoon if I can do the Champ. Tommarow night

Michael said...

Yeah the last one. I have plans in the afternoon with my asain friend.

Anthony Farris said...

Ohhh mykl!

Beast Mode said...

Well I might be able to get on on tomorrow but my dad would freak out about it.

Beast Mode said...

I guess the games are tommorrow?