Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Things

Who wants to keep stats?

also we'll be keeping track of injuries, and suspensions.

Say Pacman Jones ges busted for poppin caps in hoes, he'll get suspended for some games
Or if on the sim, Vick gets hurt for 6 weeks then he'll be on IR

or we could put him down...

also how are we gonna do the draft? it failed last time(my bad) and I think if we do it over AIM, it would be better. Like we can get in a chat room, talk with black lettering, and announce picks in red.

Also AIM would be easier to contact people about trades, and stuff

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could keep stats.

Also, Polaires switching to Rays colors? I got a recolor posted under "Offseason Begins"

Michael said...

Looks good.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I think it looks good too. I'll go ahead and finalize the switch then

Anonymous said...

my AIM name is nlomm21. Add please

Beast Mode said...

I don't an AIM. Can I communicate by email with someone or something?
:'(

Anthony Farris said...

TC I'm not sure about the recolour there.

BM I think you can register.

Anthony Farris said...

I am ThrowbackCON

Beast Mode said...

OK, will do.

Beast Mode said...

I'm boisemode

Big Mike said...

I added you TC, Beast, and Throwback, my sn is harbie10 btw so you know who that is

Beast Mode said...

AIM is too confusing for me!

BJBerthiaume said...

I will have to create a new username cuz I don't remember my old passwords. It will either be BJBerthiaume or BJBerthiaume4 hopefully.