Tuesday, April 28, 2009

47's Concept *Updated with Home Jerseys*

Well I posted this last night but Mykl deleted it, because he was trying to delete some other thread. Anyways I made some changes to Albuquerque's logos, First off I made the Green a tiny bit brighter, and the red is now alot brighter because it was basically crimson which is too dark with green and black. The silver is now a silver color, not gray. I also took out the double outline on the Alien Head and I made a completely new wordmark, because the last one doesn't really have a space/alien feel to it.

Primary

Secondary

Wordmark

Well I finished the Home Jerseys today, I went for a more futuristic look, and a more Under Armor Style Jersey as well, it is a modified Maryland template, it has some major differences though, no side panel, and the piping wraps around on the sleeves much like Arkansas, it kinda makes a giant stripe rendering of the stripes from the New Mexico Flag. The jerseys I preety self-explainable, the font matches the wordmark, and I included pants and the helmet, I like how it turned out but it's up to C, I will make the rest of the set tommarow, and if I should make updates let me know, the Shoulder logo could be taken away if it seems to clutter too much but I thought it looked alright.

5 comments:

NEP said...

Epic man thanks so much.

BJBerthiaume said...

Looks good, but I would remove the dots above the U's and 4's, they look wierd.

Beast Mode said...

Mykl you naughty boy... :P

Beast Mode said...

And I'm not a huge fan of the secondary, but I like the rest of it.

Big Mike said...

I didn't make the logos, chickenfish did a good while back and they were acepted. I just 'paint cleaned' them, and changed some of the shading and colors.