Sunday, April 12, 2009

News and Notes

So after the first MLF championship, some trades, and announces were made during the chat.

Boise and Vegas will trade back up quarterbacks. Quince Carter <->Kordell Stewart
Alabama trades Rudi Johnson, and the 9th pick to Connecticut for the #1 overall pick

But the biggest trade off all...
Marcus Vick, and Chris Leak will be playing for Alabama next season. David Carr and Dante Hall will be plaing for the Nightmare

Also Boise, and Pearl City will stay in their current cities.

kevin, what's your logo situation? Would you please go with mine? It's the better set IMO

also we settled Sizemore's girlfriend is hotter blonde

9 comments:

Big Mike said...

Alabama would like to announce that we have traded our #1 Overall pick for Danielle ;) jk

Michael said...

to me?

Beast Mode said...

I have an offer Throwback. Email me.

Kevin said...

mykl i have decided to use your primary but I would like to keep my script logos

Michael said...

this script
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nU2WGgCauJY/SToADCF0PiI/AAAAAAAAADM/yoFeO7Nu6Hw/s1600-h/Portland+Nightmare+Logo+Set.PNG
over this?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XiyGBzZ5UOk/SXDlGL-_ZII/AAAAAAAAA-o/_KRo314u7UE/s1600-h/Logos.png

Kevin said...

no look at my uniforms, I have a western font I like

Michael said...

eh, I'd liek to take another shot at that.

I mean, the name nightmare should have a scarier font, but the western is alright. Seems bland now, but I'll make a western font

Big Mike said...

Just let him keep the one he wants, it's a good font. He already agreed to your logo.

Michael said...

I know, but it just seemed plain to me. I found a cool font to use too.