Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Navy Concept

What's up sports fans?
So remember back in the day when I made that Navy concept, which had STILL WORKING where the primary would be?

No?
http://minorleaguefootball.blogspot.com/2009/02/connecticut-navy-concept.html

So I decided to work on it, since I LOVE the jerseys so much, but we arn't using it. So I updated my set. I changed the font, and added a primary. I did keep the anchor, since I think it's awesome(Throwback's too tall). The tertiary is a play off the Naval Academy's N star logo.I planned to add the script over the primary, but I left it off to show you the boat design.
Jerseys.
Updated with new font

So comments. Also live chat tonight? It'll be the only day I have time this week.

Alright, I'm gonna go disregard females, and acquire currency.

6 comments:

Beast Mode said...

Chat's fine with me. What time? And I think a side view of the ship would be better, but if you like the front, then maybe add an outline.

Big Mike said...

The Fromt view of the boat doe's not look too good, It's hard to tell what it is, almost looks like a rocky mountain with crosses coming out of it. I dont like you anchor either, you say Throwback's is too tall but it looks realistic and is preety nice, yours looks fat and squished. Your jerseys are nice but I like his too, he just needs a better yellow, maybe something like this:
http://www.colorwerx.us/research/TeamColors/Baseball/MajorLeagueBaseball/popup.htm?images/AtlantaBraves_FRC_9999_SOL_SRGB.png

The gold color, or something that just not pale yellow but I like his set better overall.

Michael said...

The side view seemed too wide, and I know his is more "realilistic" but mine's more pleasing to the eye IMO

Beast Mode said...

I like both anchors,

Big Mike said...

eh you like yours and I have a different opionion, but your anchor is not very pleasing to the eyes IMO either, yours is too small and squished. His just look's alot better, thats just my opionion though.

Anonymous said...

I don't like the primary. It barely looks like a ship, and I wouldn't know it was a ship if I didn't know this was for the Navy. Maybe a side view or angled view.