Monday, December 20, 2010

Championship & All-Star Game Locations

The results are in! Looks like the 2011 All-Star game will be played in Boise, Idaho, so that means the all-star game will be played on the smurf turf. And Pasadena, California has been selected as the host for the 2011 Championship game, so that means we will have a rose bowl themed Championship. Out of 3 comments, sounds like South Africa is the favorite for the Globe Game so I'll just go ahead and announce South Africa as the coach, I'm assuming Soccer City Stadium in Johannesburg would be the stadium used for this game. If you were thinking a different place, let me know. Mykl I don't know if you want to do the logos or not, but you like doing them so if you wanna make logos for all these go for it, obviously Roses should be in the logo for the Champ. And blue and orange would fit the All-Star game best since that's the true color of the field.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Dallas, Las Vegas, and I'm up for like Mexico, Munich, Sydney, or what about South Africa?

Big Mike said...

I kind of like Sydney, my top choice for the Championship would probably be the Rose Bowl, we've never had one that far west, we don't have a team in California, and the logo for it could be kind of cool, plus Dallas is hosting the Super Bowl but their stadium is awesome. I also voted Boise for the All-Star game, I may change that but I think the All-Star game on the blue rug would be pretty cool.

Beast Mode said...

Championship- Rose Bowl
ASG- Boise
Globe Game- What about Rio de Janeiro? If not, South Africa.

Crash said...

I'm in favor of the Globe Game in South Africa actually.