Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Boise Grizzlies Concept

Well the site has been a little dead lately, so I decided to do a Boise Grizzlies Concept, at first I was just going to move the striping from the last uniform to this new template but as I was doing that I kind of came up with a new design. It is similar to their last set but the striping is a little bit more modern, the pants stripe is supposed to match the jersey sleeves and I can actually make some like these in teambuilder. I kept the helmet the same although I could try out a different striping style if it would look better, I only did a home uniform since this is just a concept, if you like it Beast I can make a whole set and make any changes.

Home and Away Uniforms

Alternate Uniforms

Pro Combat Uniform

For the Pro Combats, I wanted to do something out there because most Pro Combats are, and so far we only have 2 really out there uniforms so I wanted to try and break the retro trend, I used TCU's template but I added a grizzly fur texture all over the uniform. For the pants I just tried something really pro combat-ish.

6 comments:

Beast Mode said...

I like them. I really am not a fan of switching unis every year, but if these are easier to make, and look better, why not use them?

Big Mike said...

You didn't switch unis last year, plus the big reason most people switched this year was because of the switch to Nike. I'll finish the set and try and make you a Pro Combat uniform and if you like the unis you can switch.

Beast Mode said...

OK. By the way, can we still use retro uniforms if we want?

Big Mike said...

As a alternate yes, or you can use it for Pro Combat but I was going to do something out there for you since 3 other home teams are doing retros.

Beast Mode said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beast Mode said...

I love it. I think I'll be using these.