Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Memphis Relocation Naming Contest!

Edit: I have made a choice and have PM'd elliott. The choice won't necessarily be the top vote getter and it will be announced once I've designed the uniforms. Thanks for the help.


Ok, so the team will either be relocated to Columbus, Ohio or Orlando, Florida. I'm leaning towards Orlando. I'll keep a running total of the nominations below. Post your suggestions in the comment

                      Orlando                                                                                    Columbus                               
                       Aviators (2)                                                                                 Cannons
                       Coasters
                        Juicers  (2)       

18 comments:

Anthony Farris said...

Orlando Coasters

Michael said...

Orlando
Aviators(huge airport)
Juicers(Florida, OJ, steroids)

Columbus
Crew
Blue Jackets

Idk...

Bmac said...

Columbus Cannons

Crash said...

Aviators - the airport, plus the space center nearby - plus it sounds amazing.

And Throwback, you act as if there are good coasters at WDW. :P lol

droozer said...

Haha I was thinking of something WDW related

Big Mike said...

I remember doing a aviator concept for the draw brawl or one of those competitions, it wasn't very good though, just a plain and boring design.

Personally I think juicers is the best with orange and green, I just like that color scheme for the east and I think its a lot more unique then aviators.

TC said...

Orlando Aviators since I was going to be that before you assheads kicked me out of the league.

Big Mike said...

Booo Aviators, c'mon doesn't Juicers just sound.... juicy! lol

BJBerthiaume said...

At first I liked Juicers, but after reading the comments, I've changed my mind to Aviators. Plus I like those kind of sunglasses.

Crash said...

Iowa Barnstormers-esque helmet?

I own a hat like that... it's awesome.

TC said...

No YoU iDiOt It ShOuLd Be A pLaNe!

Beast Mode said...

Orlando Aviators.

Big Mike said...

It looks like its going to be the Orlando Aviators!

droozer said...

I'll have the announcement of the winner along with the logos. Btw, who did you guys have make the updated logos?

Big Mike said...

elliot made mine, zane's, and TC's, you can pm him on the CCSLC boards if you want him to do your logos.

Big Mike said...

I just noticed elliot hasn't been on the boards since November 1st, so I would say give him about a week or two to respond and if he doesn't ask Mykl or someone else.

TC said...

I was just in contact with Elliott over the weekend. He's really busy with college now so I doubt he's going to have time for this, just saying. I mean he was on the boards all the time and now never.

Big Mike said...

Any news on this droozer? Just wondering if you have found someone to do your set yet.