Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday Classic Begins Tommorow!

Okay so I am back from vacation and I will go ahead and start the tournament tommorow, I may only get done with 2 games but I will try and get most of the 1st round knocked out tommorow. If I don't I may have time Sunday or Monday, I go back to school Tuesday so I want to try and get it done by then. I will sim them live and do a scoring recap along with a Game Summary on each game, and I may do a Broadcast of the Championship game. Here is the bracket, I changed some of the match-ups to get some more inter-league play, each game also has the order of games being played.


Looks like the Kings will be playing a couple more games as the Kings since we haven't heard where they are moving to, I seeded them ahead of Las Vegas because the Aces were eliminated from the playoffs first so I guess that means they will get the #1 pick. Wish you guys would comment some more, hopefully the tournament will get this place jumping some because I don't want to sim a bunch of games if no one even cares.

5 comments:

Big Mike said...

Games 1, 3, and 5, will be played at the Superdome. Games 2, 4, and 6 will be played at the Georgia Dome. Then games 7, 8, and the Championship will be played at Cowboy Stadium since those were the other 3 finalist for the Champ. Game.

Kevin said...

Do injuries sustained during the tournament count for the season? I hope not.

Big Mike said...

No they don't, they will only count throughout the tournament.

Kevin said...

Ok <3.

Big Mike said...

Yeah looks like I'll be doing this Sunday and Monday.