Wednesday, December 22, 2010

1st Annual MLF Holiday Classic?

Okay so I think TC came up with this idea a while back, he thought it would be cool to have a Winter Tournament. So I told Mykl about it today and he made a logo for it.


Basically what I was thinking was to have either a 10 team Single or Double Elimination Bracket, I don't know really how to seed everyone. I was kind of wanting to split everyone up in regions but I don't know how that would work. For the rosters we would just have to use last season's because I'd be pushed too much to take out most of the players and try to replace them, the Gladiators may try Marcus Vick out at QB too see how that works, if I decide not too though Michael Vick will play for this tourney. Also, we don't have a identity for droozer's team, now if we know the name and colors we can just use practice styled uniforms like Lincoln did last season but droozer hasn't really said anything about his team in a couple weeks so I guess we will wait to find out. I'd like to start this in the next day or two, I'm leaving for a trip on the 26th and I'll be gone 3 or 4 days so I'd like to get about half of the tournament done by then.

7 comments:

Big Mike said...

Nobody has anything to say? Suggestions? Good idea? Bad idea? Nothing?

Michael said...

Winter Classic?

Big Mike said...

Lol I dont know why I keep calling it that, I'll change it.

Beast Mode said...

I don't know about it. It could be cool, I suppose.

Big Mike said...

Looks like I'll be starting it after I get back from my trip, hopefully by then we will hear from Droozer about his team.

droozer said...

I'm working on the logos right now. They should be out soon

Crash said...

Seed 'em like the draft order, but reversed. Or something like that.