Monday, July 13, 2009

Nightmare Concept

Well the image think wasnt working for me for some reason so I'll just use links, I was going to post earlier but after it messed up I put it off. I asked Kevin what he wanted and he wanted me to mix the Vikings and Texans so that's what I tried to do. Not sure if it's an upgrade or if anyone will like it but this is my shot. The wordmark is different along with the font, its more western now.

Logo Sheet
Helmet/Pants
Home Jerseys
Away Jerseys
Alternate Home
Alternate Away

Well if you like you can use, I can make any changes if needed also.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I actually REALLY like these.

Beast Mode said...

Those are pretty sweet.

Big Mike said...

Well since Kevin doesnt like them and thinks they would look like crap on a player, I'm doing Action Shots.