Sunday, July 26, 2009

Conn-cept

I tried to PM this to Throwback, but his box is full, so why not post here?

I made this concept for his team, just to kinda see what I could do. IMO, the primary is just kinda, meh(the black NAVY script over an oval). So I made some concept logos. His anchor logo would be the primary for this set. The top 2 are based off the Navy's N-Star logo. Also the script is just spelled out Navy with the font above.

Just realized the star is cut off, but you get the idea.

So just throwing that out there throwback, feel free to add suggestions. You can use if you want.

Update, Mike and I are working on Alabama, and Connecticut on team builder next.

4 comments:

Anthony Farris said...

Cool stuff Mykl, (what's rhat font?). Those'll make insane TATC wordmark/logos.

Michael said...

uh, plumbers gothic.

Beast Mode said...

I'm with Throwback. That font is sweet.

Michael said...

what do you mean by your comment Throwback?