Thursday, July 16, 2009

Louisville Shockers Concept

Okay here was my shot at the Louisville Shockers, BJ said he liked so I went ahead and finished all of it, I wanted to go for a more modern aproach as I like to do in almost all of my concepts. Since we are an Under Armor League, I wanted to use something similar to an Under Armor template so I went for a mix between Texas Tech (who IMO has one of the best looks in College Football) and Shock Bolts from the logo. I was going to go for a Birmingham Bolts style helmet but I decided to not go that far out and just make the stripe a shock bolt. I kinda like the Black better as Home but it's up to BJ, I only used two pants because on Team Builder it only allows you to have two. the only thing I changed from when BJ saw it was the Numbers are no longer slanted.

Logo Sheet














Helmet/Pants























Black Jersey












White Jersey











Golden Yellow Jersey












Oh and Kevin apperently didnt like my san antonio concept, so I did some action shots for them to see if it looked better, and I think it does but he has to decided, if you could comment this time that would be good.

5 comments:

Michael said...

Looks better than what I thought. But I think it's too much.

Kevin said...

I like it but I think it needs some changes. I think it needs gray pants. It also needs a blue stripe on the helmet and a red facemask. I'm not sure on the numbers and I think the home numbers need to be white.

Big Mike said...

If I switch the striping on the gray pants/helmets and make it the primary pants set then the numbers should probably stay gray to match.

Beast Mode said...

That's pretty sweet.

BJBerthiaume said...

I have a couple suggestions: One, the bolts look pretty good, but would look even better if they were a little more subtle. Also, I think the primary pants should be yellow, which would make the home black-yellow, the road white-black, and the alt yellow-yellow monochrome. Once you get an update, I will make the decision between yours and mykls.