Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tie Breakers.

It goes

Overall Record
Division Record
Head to Head
Head to head score

So Beast I have 1 game up on you in the overall, and division.

So if I lose, and you win, we'd be tied in records.

It'd go to head to head, which we split

Then to head to head score.
Game 1: 14-5
Game 2: 9-14
Me: 23 You: 19

If I beat San Antonio, I get home-field advantage automatically, Las Vegas has already clinched a playoff spot but not yet home-field advantage.

If I lose PC would get Home-Field with a win over Boise

6 comments:

Big Mike said...

How would PC still have a chance, you have beat them in a head-to-head score too.

Game 1 - PC Won 17-14
Game 2 - LV won 13-3
Total - LV 27 - PC 20

You have won head-to-head no matter which one gets in.

Anthony Farris said...

(z)

Michael said...

but If I lose, and they win they will be ahead in division games

Big Mike said...

Well then you have not won the Division yet.

Michael said...

Yeah, I just realized that.
But I DID make the playoffs

Beast Mode said...

Oh. OK.