Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Redhawks/Memphis Retro Concept

Well we still need Retro sets from the following: San Antonio, Louisville, and Memphis, Mykl if you wouldn't mind, you could do all of these unless BJ and Kevin want to make their own.

For this set, I tried to keep the modern style in it, kind of like the Jets old look with Namath and now, I included the Retro template in this because I don't think you capture the overall retro style unless you see it on there. The thing most different about this one is the blue stripe is more like USC's, and then the sleeves are white, but it doesn't make a side panel on there. For the logo, I just made the silhouette of a Hawk Clip art logo and that's how I got that.






and here is the Memphis retro set, I think this was preety much your idea Mykl.

10 comments:

Beast Mode said...

I like it.

sizemorematters said...

I say take out the blue and make the stripes white and the sleeves red, b/c that would make it look more retro IMO.

Beast Mode said...

Random, but Mike have you heard of Orange Beach or Gulf Shores Alabama?

Big Mike said...

Yep I go there every summer on vacation, and I think it looks better like this sizemore so unless Chuck want's it different it is staying the same, also that would take too much blue away from the jersey.

Beast Mode said...

Oh sweet. I'm going there for Spring Break this year. ^_^

Anthony Farris said...

I think you should tone down the colours a tad.

Big Mike said...

Ah man, I was going too but I think we are waiting till the summer, we went last year at spring break and the water was preety chili some of the days, but it wasnt that bad, because it wasnt really hot outside, what condo/hotel are you staying in? If you dont know yet, the Phoenix condo is awesome!

Michael said...

Yep, that's what I was thinking.

Beast Mode said...

I cant remember of the top of my head, but I'll ask my dad.

Beast Mode said...

And, frankly, it has to be better than Wisconsin water. :-/