Thursday, March 26, 2009

League Awards

I think we should begin to think about league awards. For example coach of the year, league MVP, and playoff MVP. I also thought of some unique ones, like a trophy awarded to the member who was most beneficial to the league. Also an award to the user who showed the most sportsmanship. Possibly awards for the player who progressed in skill the most over the course of the season. I don't know just some random ideas. Leave comments if you can come up with any awards and names for them (maybe name some after people). Just tell us your thoughts.

10 comments:

Anthony Farris said...

Wait there are coaches or do you mean owner? Maybe best expansion owner or best owner who's name rhyme with crows lack 8D

Oh and I nominate bigmike for best owner.

Kevin said...

could be but we need names, and a name for the championship game maybe

Big Mike said...

I was thinking that every owner should nominate one MVP canidate from each team except there own, then for example the West owners could pick the 2 best East canidates in their mind and vice versa with the East Owners, than we would have 4 that we could put a poll up.

Big Mike said...

Hey I think Im going to sim tonight's game tommarow unless yall woudnt mind me doing a SuperSim again. I have to watch my Dukies beat down Nova tonight :D

Anthony Farris said...

Sure, of you don't mind seeing your Devils get mauled, if you don't want to see that, sim the game.

Beast Mode said...

Mike: Duke's gojn' down. My Wildcats will win this, you know it.
Mykl: So the Grizzlies are out? :'(

Big Mike said...

Beast, Boise is not out, if yall win against PC your in if you lose your out

BJBerthiaume said...

How about the annual Paisley Award for the best cheerleader of the season?

Kevin said...

Big Mike why do you have Hall up in the POTW section, but you don't have Alexander?

Big Mike said...

Sorry Kevin, I started on the Alexander one and I saved it but I didnt finish it completely, and I decided to go ahead and do Hall because I had that picture of him and it was much easier, I will have the Alexander one done soon.