Sunday, March 22, 2009

Concepts and Draft Cap Designs







I don't know who owns the Kings, but in this concept I tried to make the gold stick out a little more, there are only a coulpe tweaks to the logos. The M is on the collar.





So here I wanted to make the powder/white motif stick out with out navy losing center stage. the piping really dominates the jerseys so:



DRAFT CAPS

I was bored.  Its a simple design and I took artistic license and didn't really have a "formula" for the colours, I hope I got all the teams right (except for the Alien) for next season.


LV    ALA     MEM     CON     BOI     SA     QUE     LOI     PC


I also hope to make sigs soon.

6 comments:

Big Mike said...

The Draft Caps are awesome! I like the Memphis Jerseys too and that would seperate them from Quebec a little more also boneheadz is thier owner or better known as mburmy on the boards. When you click on the link for Quebec it shows Memphis so you need to fix the link :)

Anthony Farris said...

I've fixed that link.

Big Mike said...

Looks preety nice but too similar to San Antonio IMO.

Michael said...

Yeah, I wanted to make that the number font that the grizzlies use for the kings

BJBerthiaume said...

The Memphis set looks too similar to Mexico WBC IMO, but still looks cool. The Quebec logo on the field is huge lol. Also the caps are pretty sweet.

Unknown said...

Elvis owns the Memphis Kings, I'm just his assistant

And I say that set is AWESOME! (Elvis says so too, paparazzi are still hounding him, so he's been silent much of the year, but after the year, he'll be back and ready for Year 2!)