Friday, March 27, 2009

Schedule Modifications

Well it is the last week of the regular season! Can yall beleive we started this THREE months ago, it has flown by. I decided since we have a big playoff game comin up, that we would have a Schedule Modification:

7:00et/6:00ct
San Antonio @ Las Vegas

9:00et/8:00ct - PLAY-IN GAME FOR WEST PLAYOFFS
Boise @ Pearl City

I was also thinking I could get the games done alot faster and everything if I did supersim, but I could do a Live Cast of the BOI/PC game since it is so big and the same with the playoff games, but I may be able to try and videotape the playoff games......possibly

READ FIRST COMMENT

5 comments:

Big Mike said...

Well I guess Im going to wait to do the PC/BOI game tommarow night but Im still doing supersim for LV/SAN tonight, maybe in about 45 minutes

Beast Mode said...

k

Michael said...

Can there be a moment of silence befor me and kevin's game?
A girl that went to our middle school got hit by a truck.

Big Mike said...

Are you being serious? Im startin it in about 5 minutes, and it will be done quick, I will do the other 2 games that too

Michael said...

yeah, I am
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/15-year-old-girl-dies-after-being-hit-by-a-truck/rbWlfxwH2k6O5RrktqfTIQ.cspx