Tuesday, July 6, 2010

All-Star Week News


Boise QB Thaddeus Lewis has been benched. Beast Mode emailed me and said the site wouldn't let him post, so I decided to announce it. Former Las Vegas QB Quincy Carter is expected to become the starter, in the one game he has played in he went 4/5 with 51 yards and an interception. Boise may want to go after a Quarterback since we are approaching the Trade Deadline (Which will be 12et/11ct going into Sunday July, 11th).

Now going into complete speculation, I think Aaron Brooks would be a very good fit for Boise just because all of their QBs are athletic and have the ability to run so he fits good in the offense, they may wanna go after Daryll Clark or Ryan Perriloux who are the backups for Lincoln and both rated 82. That's just some of my thoughts on the subject.

I have the EAST All-Star Roster done, I thought we may vote on it but there are only a few people paying attention, and considering we've only had 4 or 5 votes on the last 3 PoTW polls, I don't think we'd get that many votes, I picked all the players on each roster based on stats, I will email everyone the stats from Weeks 1-5 and the All-Star Rosters after I post the Rosters.

Also I will try to come up with some All-Star Uniforms, if anyone else has an idea for those, feel free to post them.

Oh and Sizemore I created a new Web Persona called MLF2010, and I'm moving all of the MLF teams there just so I can keep it separated from my NCAA teams, because when the new NCAA comes out me and my friends are going to re-create our teams, so this just keeps it more organized. So you may have to redownload all of the teams or something, if you do just search MLF2010 instead of rolltider10. I will sim the All-Star Game this weekend, and then I am going to the beach again next tuesday, so I'm going to be gone till like Sunday, so you'll have to sim all of Week 6's games.

3 comments:

Crash said...

Translation: Week 6 will be simmed Tuesday and/or Wednesday.

I leave next Thursday for Chicago/Des Moines/Minnneapolis/Milwaukee and will be gone a week and a half. Mike, I'll take W6 and I'll need you to take W7.

Beast Mode said...

The Visual Verification image thing wasn't there, so I couldn't post. Oh well. So Ryan Perrilioux is on Lincoln? And errr... who's Lincoln's owner again?

Big Mike said...

Bmac haha.