Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Retro Week announced for Week 7!

After TC suggested we have another Special Uniform Promotional Week, it was confirmed that we will have Retro Week next week for the Week 7 games. I can help out designing uniforms for anyone if they want me too. Also, Bmac I will shoot you an e-mail of the Lincoln logos I did, I'm going to try and fix the primary some first. Or if you wanna do your own uniforms go for it! Alabama's uniforms will be released within the next day or two. Also Alabama will be playing at Legion Field, Birmingham's old stadium for the game. Teams like Hawai'i could also do this at Aloha Stadium, and if there are old stadiums in Quebec, Memphis, or Lincoln you can do it also (you don't have too of course).

Week 7 Schedule
Connecticut @ Quebec
Louisville @ Alabama
Boise @ Hawaii
Las Vegas @ Lincoln
San Antonio @ Memphis

11 comments:

TC said...

I will be doing uniforms for the Polaires, and the Aces because Mykl said I could do them. What an exciting week for the MLF!

Big Mike said...

Lol ask Mykl if he'd like to be apart of the league too.

TC said...

Okay and look for the unveilings for the Polaires and Aces later today, I'll be gone from Thursday til Sunday so I need to get em finished.

BJBerthiaume said...

Is it possible that Louisville could just use their uniforms from the first season for retro week? Unless we want to go really retro, then I can probably design a jersey sometime this week.

TC said...

You could use the retro jerseys you used for retro week in the first season, unless that was already what you were talking about.

Crash said...

I think he's talking about his Season 1 regular jerseys. TC, you can design the Tropics' ones too.

Hint: Maybe go the Hawaiian Islanders of the WFL route?

TC said...

Okay sizemore, I'll give it a shot. If I don't finish tonight someone else can do them, worst case scenario you can go with an old uniform or something :P

TC said...

Also, there was a WFL team named the Honolulu Hawaiians, but the only Hawaiian Islanders team I can find played arena football. Could you clarify which team you meant?

Crash said...

Ah crap, I meant the Hawaiians lol. My bad.

TC said...

Okay I'll see what I can cook up!

Beast Mode said...

Can the Grizzlies wear the same as last year?