Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hawaii Tropics Retro Week Concept

Sizemore asked me to do the Retro Week jersey for the Tropics, and suggested I go the route of the Honolulu Hawaiians WFL team. So I literally did just that. Now I know they are kind of ugly, but so where a lot of old uniforms. I used these images for reference: pic 1, pic 2. For the logo I used a palm tree in a circle, using the shade of brownish-maroon found in the Hawaiians logo for the trunk of the tree, and the orange of the Hawaiians logo for the coconuts. Instead of using red, I stuck with the Tropics aqua. For the uniforms I did exactly what the Hawaiians used to wear, modifying where it was needed. C&C? I can change whatever you want, Sizemore.

And if anyone else needs their Retro Week uniform done, I can do it if you want.

5 comments:

Big Mike said...

I like it lol, I'm going to post Alabama's tommorow, and I'll try and get the last 2 games tommorow too.

BJBerthiaume said...

TC, I'm not gonna have much time to do mine with a big baseball tourney this weekend, so could you possibly do mine?

TC said...

Yeah I can do it BJB. Anything specific you want to see or can I just wing it?

Crash said...

Oh my. That's awesome. New full-time alternate? I think so.

BJBerthiaume said...

just do whatever you want, the ones you've done so far have been awesome.