Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week 4 Check-In

So, since like nobody's commenting on anything, I've made a personal decision we should have a check-in (again, which is pathetic.) to see who's paying attention to the blog.

Also, Week 5 starts tomorrow (and maybe finished based on how I'm feeling.) Here's the schedule for this week:

Alabama (3-1) @ San Antonio (1-3)
Louisville (3-1) @ Connecticut (1-3)
Quebec (1-3) @ Memphis (2-2)
Hawaii (2-2) @ Boise (2-2)
Lincoln (3-1) @ Las Vegas (2-2) - Game of the Week

So, I'll probably do a few tomorrow.

9 comments:

Big Mike said...

I'm here of course, and I don't think this is a bad idea cause Mykl hasn't said anything about the league in forever and same with a couple other owners, I can take 1 or 2 games if you want me too.

Big Mike said...

Also, if you sim the Boise game, you will probably have to re-download them completely because I had to remake them in TeamBuilder since the new site saves them for the 2011 game instead of the 2010 game (last time I edit one of our teams on the new site lol). So I think you will have to delete the one you got and re-download them.

BJBerthiaume said...

Hey y'all I'm still here. I check around here often, but I'll start commenting more so you know I'm still here.

Crash said...

Oh alright Mike, thanks on that. I will want you to transfer them over to 2011 eventually, seeing I'm probably getting it at some point this season lol.

Crash said...

Oh and Mike, I'll need you to take the GoTW so I can try and get the other 4 done today/tomorrow since I'm leaving for Ohio tomorrow afternoon.

Big Mike said...

Aight, sounds good. And if you can't get done with the other 4 thats fine I can sim another one if needed.

Anthony Farris said...

In checked.

Kevin said...

I'm here, I've just been away for awhile.

Crash said...

So it looks like droozer'll be getting his team eh?