Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Week 2 Schedule

Alright we are about ready for Week 2. Sizemore will you film the Primetime game again this week? Like I said I'm trying to get some extra cash so I can get a webcam or something soon so we can film all the games. Alright here is the schedule for this week's games.

Thursday Night (I'll Sim this one)
Lincoln (1-0) @ Boise (1-0)

Game of the Week (Friday)
Alabama (1-0) @ Louisville (1-0)

Friday/Saturday or Sunday ( I can sim one or two of these)
Quebec (0-1) @ Connecticut (0-1)
Memphis (0-1) @ Hawaii (1-0)
Las Vegas (0-1) @ San Antonio (0-1)

Also FS Justin Woodall of the Lincoln Pioneers is Week 1's Player of the Week. I'll wait to do the photoshop until Lincoln releases their uniforms. Bmac who is doing your logos and uniforms? Just wondering. Also Sizemore from now on let's do the Game of the Week on a seperate post as the Week Reports. That way we can have the link for it and you can do a more detailed Recap. Maybe try Youtube again? Since it worked pretty well for the Championship.

7 comments:

Crash said...

GOTW will definitely be Friday. I may or may not stream it live after the RSA/MEX match.

Crash said...

So yeah, I won't stream it live.

Big Mike said...

Alright, but can you film it and post it on youtube like last year?

Crash said...

Yeah sure.

Crash said...

Also, I think I could do all 3 of the other games in addition to the GoTW but I could be wrong.

Big Mike said...

I know I can do one or two of them so you just pick out 1 or 2 in addition to the GoTW and I'll do the other one(s).

Crash said...

I'll take MEM/HAW and LAS/SAN if you don't mind. I like doing games that are more relevant to me lol