Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stats?

When do you think you are going to get done with stats Mykl? I need them to update rosters.

Now as far as salary and everything, we are going to use the same system this year. I wondered if we should drop 90 rated guys from 10 points to 6 or 7 points. Considering they aren't extremely better then 89 rated guys who are 5 points cheaper. Also if guys drop or rise in ratings they become cheaper or more expensive but they keep the same amount of years left on their contract. So for example, Ian Johnson was signed to a 3 year contract since he was an 80 overall, but he will probably be bumped up to 86 or 87 making him a little more expensive at 5 points instead of 3 but he still has 2 years left on his contract. That makes it just like real life where if certain players do well they get raises in bonuses and stuff like that.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Great timing. I JUST FINISHED. Gimme a sec.

Big Mike said...

Email them to me.

Anthony Farris said...

TO CHUCKDOWNFIELD

I tried to respond to your message and failed, the response is:

I think that I'm going to have to decline; I don't really want to make too many big changes for Season III. I think that we've got something good going right now.
Thanks though!  

Thanks!