Monday, June 1, 2009

Uniform Changes???

Well I figure we out to have a Uniform Preview for the Season, There are actually allot of changes rumored for the season.

Pearl City = New Primary Logo?, New Uniforms Confirmed and are in the making
Louisville = Could be in the process of an overhaul, the other night we talked about making a request on the boards, dont know when BJ might want to do that but anyone can make logos/jerseys concepts for the Shockers if you like, main colors are black and gold and they are looking for a 3rd.
Alabama = Tweaked Uniforms have been Unveiled.
Las Vegas = Same
Boise = Same, I was thinking maybe add a Orange Alt. this year?
Memphis = I think they should switch to Throwback's concept which kicks ass.
South Carolina = Moved to Quebec, TalkToChuck confirmed my concept as the new uniforms, but I think TC talked about switching.
San Antonio = Everything's the same except a new Primary logo that will also be feat. on the Helmets.
Connecticut = Unveiled Uniforms
Albuquerque = Unveiled Home/Away, I forgot to show the Alternate but I will do that later.

Any more Rumors you can add by comment, I can do uniforms for anyone who would like, but feel free to do them on your own if you like, and I know almost everyone here can do them just as good or better than me.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

No cuts this year? If so I'd probably start from scratch. Otherwise I would use Mikes, just tweaked a little bit.

Big Mike said...

I think Mykl said his not going to do the cuts which I think is better anyway

Michael said...

I don't like throwbacks Kings concept, only because their second colour is light blue

BJBerthiaume said...

You got Louisville's rumors correct. I'm not sure yet whether I will do them or if any of you want to try. You guys can go for it if you want and then we'll pick a winner. I thought about maybe adding an electric blue or something like that, but you guys can do what you want if you are going to make a concept.

Big Mike said...

I like the Gold Mykl, because it will be unique and Quebec has two blue jerseys so it seperates them more. Also I'll take a stab at it BJ

Kevin said...

For San Antonio the helmet will be the same, except for the logo. The woodmark however, is the same as last year.

Anonymous said...

Rumor is that Quebec could be adding a third color to break up all the blues...

Anonymous said...

Rumor is that Quebec could be adding a third color to break up all the blues...

Anthony Farris said...

Red TC and Mykl part of the concept of the concept was switching the colours.

Big Mike said...

eh TC I would keep your colors, since Memphis may switch, if they dont then maybe add another one.

Beast Mode said...

Hmmm... I'm not really feeling an orange jersey.

Big Mike said...

I think it would look good, but whatever your the owner

Kevin said...

Can we change the post for San Antonio please. Also I was thinking we should make an official style guide for the logos and jerseys.

Big Mike said...

yeah ill edit it tonight kevin, im on my phone now so ill get to u yonight, also ive already started working on style guides cause im goin to make a "brother" blog to this showing the uniform/logo histories too since we've already had so many changes

NEP said...

Have we set a time for the draft?

Kevin said...

see the next post