Monday, June 8, 2009

MLF Network

Okay TC mentioned this the other night in a chat we had, and think it is a really nice idea, it would make a good place for interviews, player of the week news, polls, and more. I may start a blog today with the title, and I would for anyone who is intrested to be authors, possibly every owner here, we could still post press conf. and polls, and p.o.w links here, but we could give a full story on a MLF Network blog, we could also have concepts posted there too. I plan to do Style guides for each team from last season and this season as well. So I figure that will be the first line of buisness I do on the blog. Again anyone who think's its a good idea just tell us what you think about it and if you wanna join feel free to, I give TC credit for "greenlighting" this site.

Alright sounds like everbody likes the idea so far, but I wanted to give a Sneak Peek to what the Style Guides look like, Mykl gets credit for preety much coming up with the idea and creating one for the Aces llast season, but I thought I would play around and make a new template, I used a different Football template, it is Bucco's and I think Cab from the boards made it paint compaitable. I decided I would only fit 2 uniform sets on each because I want to document ALL the uniform's that have beeen worn so there will be a "Special" Style Guide Template that will feature the Alternate Uniform and the Promotional Uniform (Retro Week, TAtC). Anyways Starting with the Reigning Champs.



Also I decided not to post numbers with the different backgrounds just to keep it less clutered and since the numbers/names are all paint compaitable, they are very easy to change. If you want to save these, you should probably let me e-mail them too you so they will be clean images and work in paint.

6 comments:

Michael said...

lets do it.

Anonymous said...

I'm a monster, yo.

Anonymous said...

ill get the final polaires logos and unis up some time soon

Big Mike said...

Okay I made the MLF Network blog but I'm not too go at doing the layouts and stuff like that so its just going to be plain and everything unitl I add TC and Mykl as authors, and yall can make the layout look how every you want it too. Or anyone else who wants to do this.

sizemorematters said...

I'm in for it bigmike.

Also, when are the PC jerseys gonna be finished?

Big Mike said...

Soon Sizemore, in fact I will probably unveil them with the study guide and send you the original copies of them so you can post on this site. I'm done with all the Jerseys except the Away Alt. and I think I was tweaking the Home Alt. some. I'll show them to you though before I unveil the style guides on MLF Network