Thursday, June 4, 2009

San Antonio Uniform Changes

So as you all know we have a new primary this year, but the other logos haven't changed. Here I have the updated uniforms. There are new pants, featuring a gray pair and a navy pair. Other than that not much has changed. The new logos are on the helmet, and a new away alternate has been introduced.

Here are the two options for home games.
1
2
Here are the two options for away games.
1
2
Here are the two options for Thursday home games.
1
2
Here are the two options for Thursday away games.
1
2
So what do you guys think? Which ones do you think I should use most often? Let me know. By the way, saving in jpeg really grinds my gears.

3 comments:

Beast Mode said...

2 for all of them, IMO.

Anonymous said...

any thing with blue pants. im not a fan of the gray pants

Michael said...

I can honestly say, I do not like any set.