Thursday, June 11, 2009

Memphis Concept

So like mike said we were talking about jerseys, and I wanted to try Memphis's again. I changed the script parts of the logos to an actual font. I might just put the script under Elvis on the style guide, and make the king a secondary.I like the classic look that they had last season, but I cleaned it up a lot. Its shoulder stripes, but the 2 stripes are different colours, and the middle is a different colour. I used the Memphis Grizzlies numbers too. Lookie.

Will that do Burmy?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! Thankyouverymuch!

Seriously, this is SWEET! LOVE the design, especially since this is going to be the unis in which we win that MLF title this year! (The master draftsman Burmeister has made sure of that!)

Anthony Farris said...

Am I the only one who notices the resemblance to the Navy uniforms?

Big Mike said...

Not really Throwback, yours is 3 thick stripes and they are more of a CFL style stripe, while this is more like the Colts but the middle stripe is thinner.

Beast Mode said...

I like the secondary, the old one was just a Memphis Grizzlies alternate logo.

Big Mike said...

Your thinking of Quebec Beast Mode

Beast Mode said...

No. Their M was part of the Grizzlies script logo.

Big Mike said...

No, the M are different, Mykl used a Block font, Grizzlies use a different one, the only thing thats the same is the lines in the middle which have been featured for other teams also.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=794

They never used a block M logo