Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boise Jersey Concepts

Okay Beast Mode said he likes the Option A better so that will be the new Boise Grizzlies Uniform set this year, Ill post a presentation in a little while.

Well me and Mykl were talking about jerseys and everything, and we decided to try some more options for some teams. He did a Memphis Concept that looks great, I was goingn to post it but AOL kept screwing up and wouldnt let me save the file so I'll wait till he gets back from his baseball game. I made some new Boise options, after me and Mykl talked about the ones he made halfway through the season and the tweaks we could make too it. So I did one almost exactly like his and I made one with the same cut just filled in differently. I also did claw marks on the pants to mimick the Alternate Logo. We liked these two options alot better then their current uniforms but I guess its up to Beast Mode on which one he likes. I didnt do a helmet because I like theirs the way it is.

9 comments:

Michael said...

better.

Big Mike said...

Well Beast do you like them or not

Beast Mode said...

Except for the alternate.

Michael said...

My god, the orange is the best one.

Big Mike said...

Um if you have in you color scheme why not have an orange alternate? It looks good. Anyways which Option do you like A or B.

Beast Mode said...

There's only one option... and I love it.

Big Mike said...

Umm there are two Options... The Cuts are filled in different so you have to pick the one you want

Beast Mode said...

I never saw the first one, but I love this one.

Beast Mode said...

Never mind, I don't know what I thinking when I posted that. I pick Option A.