Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Salary Cap System

Okay so basically all I did was tweak Mykl's Salary System, for one thing we wont have limits on players, because this will work to where you if your team is loaded with a ton of 85+ guys, your salary will go over the limit. Now no team should be at the 180 limit right now, because all the teams are very average, but after the draft it will go up, I've tested this out on my roster, it is 151 right now, but also know I only have 48 players on my team at the moment and have 2 roster spots to fill.

As far as filling the roster goes, almost every team has 50 players, that is all that the Madden roster allows on a team, so if you have 50 players, and you draft 4 players in each round (I know not everyone has 4 picks but it is the primary example), to sign each player you would have to release 4 players, if you have 3 QBs and you draft one, you would have 4, you can only have 3 QBs so you must release 1 of those players.

Now if you have alot of points taken, you may not be able to sign every draft pick, the only teams I see that possibly happening too is mine or mykls at the moment.

Signing Free Agents will be a very simple system, each team may bid on a player, now say and 80 overall guy is a free agent, you must bid at least 4 points on him, that's the minimal, but you can bid more on them and that's how we figure out which team get's him. The player is taken by the highest bid after the free agent signing period ends unless someone puts a bid on a player and everyone else announces they dont want too bid on that player then he can sign after say 3 days or so.
Salary Cap system – Roster Max. 50 (180)
Overall..........................Points
90+....................................10
85-89..................................5
80-84.................................4
79-70..................................3
69-......................................1

Okay so I'll go through and figure out each team's salary, I'm sure there will be some questions, so just comment.

5 comments:

Big Mike said...

Okay yall need to say something, weather it is good or not or whatever, also no way we can hav the draft saturday, I've got to much to do today to finalize the players and I am going to Atlanta tommarow and not returning till Saturday afternoon.

Beast Mode said...

I like it.

Michael said...

yeah, that works. Hopefully I'm under.

Also sunday?

Big Mike said...

I'm not sure, we will see

Big Mike said...

also when bidding on free agents, for example say I bid on a 80 overall guy and I put a 4 point bid on him, someone can bid 4.1 or 4.2 etc.