Thursday, May 28, 2009

Draft Tonight?

Well I'm assuming we are still doing this tonight. I'm not positive what Mykl wanted for the times but this is what I was thinking.

8:30 eastern
7:30 central
6:30 mt. west

I think that's all the time zones we need to know. Um, can everybody comment to confirm they will be here. Also I need BJ, mburmy/boneheadz, and kevins IM, I know Mykl has Kevin and mburmys but I would like to know who everyone is that will be there.

I'm drafting for TC also Mykl, so that shoud take all the load he and C of Red put on you, off your shoulders.

3 comments:

BJBerthiaume said...

BJBerthiaume4

Kevin said...

rampageplaya98

Anthony Farris said...

Hey, I'm sorry for not being at the draft this evening, I've been busy with school and life-living that I've been paying less atantion to mlf than I'd have liked. I should have more time this summer though.