Friday, May 22, 2009

Championship logo concept

So since my first idea didn't turn out as good at I thought, I tried it again. I would've done the Badgers colours, but it didn't look good in this, so I changed it to a sand ish colour. I added some green just to make it pop.Based off...

C&C I feel this is heading in the right direction. What should I add in empty space?


Colour Options...

The first colours wern't doing it for me, so I made some options. I'll still add to the logo if you all like.

9 comments:

Kevin said...

Looking better, but I fell like it needs trees.

Anonymous said...

NAH! Use the actual wild colors, with "Minnesota Wheat". Also, it looks strange. Cant put my fenga on it

Anonymous said...

Add some water

Anonymous said...

What about the Gophers colors, with Minnesota wheat? I mean it still is being played at TCF

Michael said...

Eh, it didn't look good at all. only those 2 colours work together.

Big Mike said...

I like the Blue and Gold the best, or option D

Michael said...

I actually LOVE a

Anonymous said...

Why don't you post it on the boards then you can get c and c from a wider range of people?

Michael said...

^^ Will do