Friday, May 22, 2009

Draft Date set for May 28th or 29th

Okay most people said they can do it Thursday the 28th, the ones who cannot are Kevin, C of Red, and TC. Now that would be a good turnout, 7 out of 10 owners but we would of course like it better if everyone could join, C of Red said it would be better for him to draft on Friday the 29th.
Can everyone else do it next friday? Or is Thursday better. We need everyone to reply to this post, and if it turns out it is better for everyone to do it Thursday, TC and C of Red need to pick out someone they trust to draft for them and tell them what positions they would like, I can do this for either/or both of you if you'd like.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, first of all, the 26th is a Tuesday, and the 27th is a Wednesday. Please revise what you're saying because I am confused.

Big Mike said...

SH*T, I got confused too, well considering I said THURSDAY and FRIDAY and that's what we have been saying all of along you should catch my drift but I'll fix that.

BJBerthiaume said...

I am free both days but can't guarantee that I can do it Friday. It is a possibility, though.

NEP said...

29th for sure

But if we do end up doing it on the 28th I'll get Mykl to draft for me just send me a message over the boards and will get it all sorted out.

Michael said...

I think i'm free both days, but I think thursday's better.

sizemorematters said...

I can't do thursday now b/c I have a baseball game that night...

But I can do friday night probably

sizemorematters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I will most likely be able to do it Friday, but I'm not totally sure. If I can't I'd like Mykl to draft for me, if that's not too much trouble for him having to draft for three teams. Otherwise Big Mike can do it.

Anonymous said...

I will most likely be able to do it Friday, but I'm not totally sure. If I can't I'd like Mykl to draft for me, if that's not too much trouble for him having to draft for three teams. Otherwise Big Mike can do it.

Kevin said...

friday=good thursday=bad

Michael said...

Friday IS NOT good for me. I have a baseball game.

It has to be Thursday.

NEP said...

I will try my best to make it on Thursday what time would it be at.

If not Mykl you can draft for me if you like.

Beast Mode said...

Can't do Friday. I'm going to a brewer game and staying in Milwaukee.