Thursday, November 5, 2009

Veterans Day Uniforms

This are just screenshots, I didnt save any of them so I could make sure everyone wants to wear them, its an owners decision, so some can wear them and some might not want to. The sleeves are supposed to reflect Camoflauge, when I do photoshops they will be camoflauge because thats what Under Armor is doin for all of the College teams. I think everyone should wear them just because its a one time thing and its just for fun, plus if this was real life it would be for a good cause :P

Home Uniforms (Connecticut has special Navy Uniforms based on Navys Uniforms from last years Army-Navy Game)


Away Uniforms


3 comments:

Michael said...

Not gonna lie. Those looks sharp as hell.

Anonymous said...

LMAO, I will disagree with the above statement, however San Antonio should wear them.

Anthony Farris said...

Cool. Let's do it.