Wednesday, November 11, 2009

P.O.T.W: Hawaii HB Ian Johnson

It was a close race, as it had to have a tiebreaker and Ian Johnson still only one by one point in the Player of the Week voting. The Pearl City runningback ran for 147 yards on 26 Carries, he had a rushing Touchdown, and 4 Broken Tackles, his longest run of the night was 42 yards, here is a snapshot of the Player of The Week.

The runner up was Louisville DT John McCargo who had 4 sacks in last weeks game. We will see if he can top Ian this week or if someone else will step up.

The rest of this weeks games will be simmed Tommarow night, and this weekend, I am staying home this weekend so I should be able to sim the rest of week 2's games.

7 comments:

Beast Mode said...

I like the helmet. Nice detail.

Big Mike said...

Anyone catch the Nightmare player in the background?

Beast Mode said...

Wow, didn't even notice that. Nice.

sizemorematters said...

We're HAWAII now :P

Great job, but it's tomOrrow, not tomArrow.

Just wanting to make sure you don't fail that paper :P

Big Mike said...

I said Hawaii on the title and I say it on everything else, and I made one typo, so easy hoss, calm it down a bit.

sizemorematters said...

FWIW, it seems like you do it a lot. lol i dont wanna still be retarted though so i'll stop.

Big Mike said...

Well you decided to be Pearl City last year, so it's kind of hard when I simmed 11 games calling your team Pearl City and now I have to change, I'm gonna mess up a couple times.