Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Schedule Annoucement

Alright I'm doing the Louisville-Albuquerque game tonight, and here are the times for the Games this weekend

Thursday Night (Tomorrow)
Alabama @ Boise (Alabama is Away and this is probably the best match-up this week)

Saturday
Day Game (Early)
Quebec @ Memphis

Night Game
Las Vegas @ San Antonio

Sunday (Times could be flip-flopped pending on tonight's game)
Day Game
Louisville @ Connecticut

Night Game
Hawai'i @ Albuquerque

Also I thought we would use the Stars & Stripes patches this weekend for Veterans Day (I know its next wednesday).

I also had another neat idea, since Under Armor is giving South Carolina and Maryland camo unis, then why don't we have them? I figured since Teambuilder has Army's Camo helmets and pants, that we could wear those and have the Under Armor Jerseys match the teams colors. Alabama will be wearing these and it is up to each owner if they want to do this, I figured Conn. may want to Honor the Navy by wearing their Special pants and Quebec could have Canada Uniforms if they want. Just a neat idea I thought I would share, and not every team has to participate.

Edit- I figured Quebec could have Canada Uniforms like The Blue Jays do, Im going to do renderings of all the uniforms in team builder and post them if anyone wants to see them before they decide.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) I think you mean Veterans Day.

and 2) Quebec will be wearing Canadian Flag patches in honor of Rememberance Day (11th) and will not be wearing camo.

Big Mike said...

Yes I meant Veterans Day, I figured Quebec could have Canada Uniforms like The Blue Jays do, Im going to do renderings of all the uniforms in team builder and post them if anyone wants to see them before they decide.

BJBerthiaume said...

I'm up for wearing camo with Louisville this week.

Anonymous said...

We'll just do the patches, remember it isn't Canada Day, and that's what the Jays do it for.

sizemorematters said...

I'll give a go to the camos with the white jerseys though.