Monday, November 16, 2009

Schedule Conflicts

Hey guys, I'm sorry I still have not finished week 2, I have been too busy every weekend to sim any games, and I'm going to try to finish week 2's games this week then wait to start on Week 3 next week. Hopefully I can get a few Week 3 games done while I'm on break. Also, Sizemore you CAN download all of the teams off of the author rolltider10

I know because I was downloading a Chattanooga teambuilder (because Alabama plays them) and I had the Chattanooga teams on the Teambuilder site and I could see which ones were xbox360 on the game still so all you have to do is:

1) Select Teambuilder and click SEARCH SCHOOLS
2) Under Author go over until you find SPECIIC ONLINE ID, then press X (or A for you)
3)Type in rolltider10 and under School Type go to OTHER because I have a bunch of FBS schools made too.
4) Download the MiLF teams, this would be a huuuuuuuuuuuge help to me if I didnt have to sim every game, otherwise the weeks are going to be slow until I run into some more time to kill.

7 comments:

sizemorematters said...

In that case, do you mind if I sim one tonight?

sizemorematters said...

Week 2/ LV @SA/ HAW @ALB/ ALA @BOI/ QUE @MEM/ LOU @CON

If it's fine by you guys should I sim Hawaii @ Albuquerque tonight around say 8?

Also, I'll probably give CoveritLive a test run tonight.

sizemorematters said...

Also, what's up with my jerseys? lol

TC said...

Yes! Let's get some games going!

Beast Mode said...

Yay-yuh!

Big Mike said...

Yes! Sim one and that was the closet template to your jerseys, I thought it looked good. The numbers look a lot better on the game, so does the piping it is actually under the numbers on the game.

sizemorematters said...

Oh really? So I can use that template :P