Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Player of the Week 2, Connecticut HB Rudi Johnson

Well so it far it has been 2 runningbacks win the Player of the Week, and both with the last name Johnson.....This week's was Connecticut Runningback Rudi Johnson, who is looking like the best back in the League so far. He started off last season hot and he has continued it this year. He helped the Navy get a blowout 42-21 road win against the defending East Wild Card Champs this week, he had 20 carries for 104 yards rushing along with 3 total touchdowns (2 rush), one of them coming off of a 88 yard Kickoff return. He also had 4 receptions for 28 yards, and a total of 122 yards from kick returns. Thus giving him 254 total yards with 3 total Touchdowns.







10 comments:

Michael said...

Sweet.

Also, I just noticed how both Aces losses came down to the last play.

Beast Mode said...

Nice. How about starting some of last years?

Big Mike said...

I did all of last years, except for like 3, but I'm more focused on getting this season's done first, if I find the time I will finish last years.

Kevin said...

The player in the back doesnt look like a Louisville guy.

TC said...

KEVIIIIIIN!!! YOU THINK VISORS ARE COOOOOOL!?!?! YOUR VISOR IS GONNA COME STRAIGHT OOOFF!!!

Big Mike said...

LOL Kevin, it is kinda hard to do the pictures anyway, especially background players....I would like to see you do better.

Beast Mode said...

I was gonna say the same thing that Kevin did, but I managed to restrain myself. :P And got it Mike.

TC said...

Yeah I was gonna say that too but I was too pussy and didn't want to get suspended lol :P :P ;)

Kevin said...

I didn't intend to offend you, I just assumed you could since you put a Nightmare guy in the background of the Ian Johnson image.

Big Mike said...

It's cool, I fixed it anyways :P