Friday, December 18, 2009

Addressing the League

Hello, Each team will wear a Helmet Sticker to honor Henry for the rest of the season (Not up for Discussion).


Amongst the distraction, Memphis signed Veteran and former NFL star Marvin Harrison, the owner MBurmy said they would choose him out of the bunch last night, and it has been confirmed today after the official roster was updated. Harrison signed a 4 year deal which is the same as Henry's. He is likely to start right away for the Kings, and try to help them pick up their first win of the season. Now they have will be inspired to win for their fallen teammate.

I was going to sim a game tonight, but my family's wi-fi is out and I'm using a neighbors, and playstation network won't let me sign on using my nieghbors because it doesnt read the IP address or something like that. We are getting the wi-fi fixed this weekend so I hope I will be able to sim games next week. I pm'ed Sizemore to see if he can sim the Lou-Conn game tonight or sometime this weekend.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question! What is the reason behind the entire league having to wear the decal? In the NFL, only the team whose player died wears the decal/patch. Just wondering.

Big Mike said...

Because thats how we decided to do it, and we aren't the NFL.

Anonymous said...

Okay thank you for clearing that up seƱor.

Beast Mode said...

I was going to announce that for my team anyways. Good idea Mike.

Big Mike said...

Yeah, I really dont see why it even has to be questioned, thats why I said it's not up for discussion TC.

Anonymous said...

Because I didn't think all teams would want to memorialize a person who committed suicide and wasn't a member of their team, Mike.

Big Mike said...

He didn't commit suicide bud, read the story, for all we know she could have turn a corner and knocked him out or started to drive fast enough to where he was either going to have to jump out or let her throw him off. Plus, he was the member of our league and the whole league decided to recognize him. The NFL is having EVERY team take a moment of silence, we just decided to have every team wear stickers. So you should just let the league decide that, you were the one who said we need to quit "bullshiting" well you always quesioning things like this usually leads to "bullshiting".

Anonymous said...

Hey, if I'm not allowed to question things, and all my questions are "bullshit", then I'll just step down right now. I'm not going to be part of a league that's a dictatorship rather than a democracy. If you've read the latest stories, he told his wife that he would kill himself if she didn't stop driving the truck. Funny how he died after saying that.

Big Mike said...

Well we are wearing them weather you like it or not.

Burmy said...

In addition to wearing the patch, the Kings will officially retire uniform number #15 effective immediately.

The retirement, along with a brief rememberance service, will take place before our next game at the Liberty Bowl Stadium, and will feature a ceremonial torch-passing from Henry's family members to Harrison.