Thursday, December 24, 2009

Updated Boise Grizzlies TAtC

Well I was looking through some of my old College Football concepts and I found my Cincinnati one. So I decided it was a good base to start making my Boise concept on, since Boise use to use the Claw marks. I added more claw marks on the shoulders because it looked too plain without (remember these are for TAtC). After that I decided to color part of it and I still felt it was missing something so I added Gradient! The Jersey is white for the most part but has gradient all over the edges of the jersey, and it flows into the pants. The pants are mostly Sand but turn white at the bottom. The pants kind of mimick Mississippi States and Cincinnatis. The insert on the bottom of the pants matches the helmets gradient. The Helmet is Black turning into Green at the top and features the Primary Logo which has the Bear and Wordmakr. The Facemask will be painted with a gradient finish as well. If you don't like it Beast then maybe Mykl can whip something up for you but this is my only idea for Boise, and I was happy with how it turned out.



Edit: For the Update, I preety much made everything on the uniform Gradient, from the Claw marks to the numbers, I think this one looks alot better too.

8 comments:

Beast Mode said...

That is fuckin' awesome.

Anonymous said...

It's pretty good, I don't like how the patches with the claw marks on them contrast so drastically with the gradient'ed material.

Anonymous said...

BTW, I'm finishing up the Polaires new TATC's. Expect soon!!!

Big Mike said...

Yeah, it does clash kind of bad on the pants, I could make Green/Black Gradient pants, if you want me too Beast.

Beast Mode said...

COuld you make those patches gradiented too?

Beast Mode said...

I think I'm in love with this...

Beast Mode said...

One nitpick: Could the paw maybe be on the helmet instead of the Primary?

Beast Mode said...

That. Is. Perfect.