Sunday, March 27, 2011

More Aviator Logos

Okay CJ pm'ed me again and said he tweaked the logo a little bit more and added a wordmark, he also came up with some helmet options. I'm sure he could add something to them or change anything you want Droozer, I told him your favorite options so far were 1, 3, 9, and 12.




Also, since the NFL is having a lockout and everything should we just keep our starting-pro players? I'm not just doing this to keep Vick or anything but there are alot of guys that are like that and if they don't even get to play in the NFL all year then we could just let them stick around one more season.

2 comments:

Crash said...

I'd say no on them "sticking around another year" honestly, since what happens when we get to Week 6 and the lockout is suddenly over?

Kevin said...

I'd say that with the lockout the world needs MiLF more than ever. lol