Monday, February 22, 2010

Announcement

Howdy.

So you've probably noticed me absence from the league for the last while. I havnt been interested in this league for a good 2 months. So I would like to announce, I am stepping down as commish, and owner this coming offseason.

I need to focus on school, and my girlfriend. THat, and I dont really have any jobs to do around here anyway. Also im not really happy about what this league has become. Stretched out play weeks, constant bickering, annoying owners, and games that may(or may not) have been adjusted in favor for certain teams.

I might drop SARL too. But ill wait to summer.

Later, yo.

9 comments:

TC said...

I think I'm going to finish this season out then retire.

Beast Mode said...

We'll miss you Michael.

Unknown said...

Forgive me, but I'm pretty sure the bickering would be cut down if you ridded yourself of a couple of problem members. There are one or two people in particular who bring the bad vibes and I'd rather be rid of them then have them completely upset the apple cart.

Getting rid of these people may make the league run smoother.

Michael said...

Eh, maybe. But we've all had problems with everyone before. Im just not into anything anymore, really.

Id rather work on concepts, and stuff anyway.

Unknown said...

True. But I'm sure if they were gone earlier, even now, things would be run smoother.

I think this is a good idea. It just needs to be retooled a bit to run smoother.

Big Mike said...

I've been thinkin about doing the same, I just think it would be alot better to do this league in the summer, when everyone has more free time, over the past month I haven't had time to focus on the league. I think we should stick this season out even though its been very stretched out and take a little break from it then we can start clean in the summer.

sizemorematters said...

Bam.

Also, I think we should just Super Sim all the games. That'd make it a lot easier.

I'd be willing to step up and take a leadership role however.

droozer said...

I'm sorry you have to drop out and I hope the league won't dissolve and fold. Not that it's essential but do the Aces need a interim owner?

sizemorematters said...

I wouldn't think so droozer, after all these next 2 weeks here are the real only weeks when owners can make roster changes. Once again, I would like to announce my candidacy for co-commissioner.