Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sizemore's Week 4 Preview

Week 4/ ALB @LV/ SA @BOI/ PC @QUE/ ALA @CON/ MEM @LOU

Will the Hawaii Tropics epic fail again? Or will they redeem themselves for last year's epic collapse? Ian Johnson is an early-season MVP candidate as well as Rudi Johnson.

47s @ Aces
In this match-up the struggling defending champs take on the winless 47s in their inaugural season. The Edge can try all he wants from the sidelines, but he's just on an inferior team unfortunately. My prediction:
Albuquerque 0
Las Vegas 42

Nightmare @ Grizzlies
Well, we have two teams looking to keep up in the race for the 2nd spot in the West, assuming the Tropics don't blow it again, and these two owners really seem to dislike each other. In this rivalry, my prediction is a close overtime one:
San Antonio 45
Boise 48

Tropics @ Polaires
The Hawaii Tropics will go head-to-head with the Polaires in this match-up. The Trops have had some extremely close calls this year, but Jason White and Ian Johnson might be the best QB-RB combo in the MiLF. My prediction:
Hawai'i 56
Quebec 35

Gladiators @ Navy
The premier team in the MiLF, Alabama will take the expansion Navy to the house. This one won't even be close.
Alabama 42
Connecticut 17

Kings @ Shockers
Well, Graham Harrell will try to lead his Kings to the victory, but the Shockers and their veteran leadership will prevail.
Memphis 21
Louisville 24

So am I like a total n00b that knows nothing? Or are my picks going to be correct? We'll just have to see, but I know I'm psyched for Week 4.

14 comments:

Kevin said...

I have no problems with beast.

TC said...

Well as Mike has told me many times, all of the games are automatically close because that is apparently how the game always work. So just make all your picks 1 point spreads and you'll hit every game right on the head.

Beast Mode said...

I have no problems with Kevin either. As for the Nightmare, maybe. :P And yeah, you're a n00b, Edge is out for 3 weeks.

Kevin said...

You should have considered Alexander returning. Him and the best wide receiver squad in the league are going to take down the Grizzlies.

sizemorematters said...

Ah, I see.

Big Mike said...

Mr. Yeastly be quite, you know nothing about simming games so just whine about so more stuff. I think some of these are preety good, although I would not be surprised to see the Navy beat us since we played like crap against one of the worse teams in the East today, and they got Rudi Johnson who I questin my judgement of trading.

TC said...

I will be quite tomarrow, now quit your whine, harbie11.

sizemorematters said...

Also, Beast and Kevin didn't you guys have a feud last year? lol

Big Mike said...

Here is the lineup for Week 4

Tommorow
Primetime Games (In Order)
Nightmare @ Grizzlies
Kings @ Shockers

The Rest (Saturday and Sunday, pm sizemore if you can sim Saturday)
47s @ Aces
Tropics @ Polaires
Gladiators @ Navy

Oh and Mr.Yeastly it's actually harbie10, and I'm not whineing...you are lol

Kevin said...

Btw the Nightmare will be sporting their alternates this week!

Michael said...

Aces in their maroons.

Beast Mode said...

Mike, what the hell? That was a lighthearted comment there. I was stating that Edgerrin James is hurt. That's not my fault!

Big Mike said...

It was not intended at you Beast Mode.

Beast Mode said...

Boise in green.