Friday, January 8, 2010

Quebec Owner to take "leave of absence"

EDIT - Well after TC and I argued for long hours, we decided we were both being unreasonable and went a little overboard. It's all in the past and we are cool now so TC is not going to step down, but he will take a "leave of absence" for a week to recuperate....In other news, it is likely that Bmac off of the boards will become a owner for either a team who could possibly need a new owner at season's end or if the opportunity is available, he will become a expansion owner.

I swear this league is like a soap opera or a TV show off of MTV, except you can't write this crap :P.

Edited by Big Mike

4 comments:

BJBerthiaume said...

I don't want TC to leave, but if it unfortunately happens, I think bmac is a good person for the job. He's pretty cool. I would love for TC to stay and Bmac and probably one other person (so the leagues are even) to become an expansion owner.

Michael said...

Actually BJB, I was told to contact bmac. I did, and he accepted it.

Then Mike and TC go on making up, and i had to tell him that it was a false alarm.

Big Mike said...

Yes, the reason we contacted him was because TC initially stepped down, but Mykl I wanted you to tell Bmac he would be the #1 replacement owner IN CASE somebody would have to leave after this season. If no one has to leave (I hope no one has too) then we will let Bmac and one other owner become expansion owners. I think the Expansion is a great idea, mainly because we could have up to 4 people simming games by next season.

droozer said...

You don't hear much from me, but I do follow MiLF. I also don't want TC to leave, and if this proposed expansion gets serious, I'm probably not your first choice, but I wouldn't mind being considered for a team.