Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Louisville Shockers Official Uniform Set, and Sneak Peek to Alabama Gladiators new logos!

Alright guys, I pm'ed Elliot about doing a new secondary logo for my team and I asked him to make me a full bodied gladiator logo, well he started but instead he proposed to me a new Primary and will make some secondarys with it, as some of you know my Primary was tweaked a little bit for this season but not totally changed, I never posted it here because I was waiting to get a whole identity set, Anyways Im going to give yall a sneak peek to my new primary that is still "in the works" by Elliot, I really like it and think its a great upgrade. He's going to make me a whole logo package too go with it as well. I always asked him to make a better rendering of the Louisville Shockers uniforms since my bolts were kind of pixelated/sloppy, he took the piping off of the black jersey/pants which looks better in his and my opinon.

Louisville Shockers Uniform Set (pants can be interchangable)





















Alabama Gladiators Concept Logo

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not feeling the gladiator logo at all.

Anthony Farris said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh *drools* *chokesonhisowndrool*

it's always better when we outsource these designs.

I will say that I prefer lighter grey.

Anonymous said...

Oh shizz! That's the Gladiators logo? How did I not see that? Damn, elliot if you're reading this, the Polaires could use an overhaul... just sayin' :D. Frick thats awesome.

Beast Mode said...

That is a GREAT gladiator logo.

Beast Mode said...

Now I want an awesome 3D logo too.

BJBerthiaume said...

The Louisville set looks great, and the Gladiators logo is awesome!! Holy cow it actually looks like a real proffesional team logo now (no offense mike)!

Beast Mode said...

It just saeems weird that his logo is so awesome. It is BY FAR the best logo now.

Anonymous said...

We can all agree that the MLF identities are incredibly weak

Unknown said...

Hello guys, this is elliott (duh).

Thank you for the praise (although I don't really understand, tc, how it can go from bad to good in 11 minutes, but that's just me)

(while I'm in parenthesis, long time no see, tc, and congrats on becoming a ccslc legend, all though it's not really in a good way)

Anyhoozle, I just came on here to say that if anyone wants me to tweak or revamp their logo, I will try, just pm me, or I could simply put it in vector form. however, raysox uses inkscape now, and he is more than capable of doing it as well, as it appears he designed all these logos in the first place, and that's no easy task, even though not all of these are incredibly good (no offense meant), raysox could revamp his own work.

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha well I was on my iPod at the time and the whole image hadn't properly loaded and I thought wtf? (btw, not too proud of being a ccslc legend as you say) Anyway I thought that my logos needed a little revamp that you could do however I have no way of pm'ing you, but I can do it myself just as easily, but if you want to you can, I'm sure it will turn out better if you did it.

Unknown said...

ok tc, if you want me to help you out, just email me at estrauss@mindspring.com

Absolutely no pressure to do so, whatever you want, I just often times find it just as rewarding (and much easier and less time consuming) to redo existing logos than starting from scratch completely.

we kinda just had a major spam / banning episode on the ccslc that kinda reminded me of you, i don't know if you still read the boards.

Anonymous said...

Okay thank you, I'll send along the logos my team currently uses.

And haha yeah, that ripmetrodome ass, and his 10 other accounts, weren't me.